Every Friday is OCS Saints Spirit Day! Don’t forget to wear your red, white, and blue spirit gear.
Moms in Prayer
Moms in Prayer meet every Tuesday from 8:00-9:00 a.m. in the UE auditorium. We pray for our children, the school, our teachers and administrators. For more information, please contact Traci Nyberg (email@example.com).
Join us for one of four Parent Universities scheduled this school year. Our first event will cover the topics of anxiety and depression in children and adolescents. The first session will be this Thursday, September 19 from 6:30-7:15 p.m. and the second session will be from 7:30-8:15 p.m. in the UE auditorium. The session will be lead by Donnie VanCuren and Cynthia Chioco of NewPath 12:2 Christian Counseling. Please RSVP here.
Football homecoming is Friday, October 4. T-shirts and sweatshirts are available for purchase now. Click here for the order form. All orders are due this Thursday, September 19.
Building Saints Campaign Launch Event
Building Saints is a campaign for a new elementary building, and we are publicly launching the campaign October 5, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. Join us for a night out downtown at the Farmer’s Public Market to learn all the details about the most transformational project in OCS history, and how you can be part of it! The event is FREE, parents only, and we want you to be there! Please RSVP here.
Calling all OCS families and friends! Lace up your running shoes and get ready for some fun! The SPO is excited to announce a new school tradition, the Inaugural Saints 5K and Fun Run that will take place around our campus on November 2, 2019. Our new annual tradition will be a fun, family event that will attract runners from all over our community and will continue to grow each year.
Below are a few quick tips to get you started:
- Sign up for the 5K or Fun Run as an individual or a team by registering online here. Use code EARLYBIRD5 to get $5 off during the month of September.
- Students: Become a fundraiser for your run, walk or virtual run by creating an online fundraising page or by using the donor page from your packet that was sent home last week. Just think, if every student simply raises $100 over their entry fee, we could bless our school with $100,000!!! Need fundraising ideas? Check out our Fundraising Tips to get started.
- Spread the word! Invite your family, friends, neighbors, sport teams, church groups or business associates to join in on the fun!!
- Show up for the fun at the Saints Inaugural 5K!
Sibling Applications Opening
Sibling applications are now open! If you wish to apply for a sibling to attend OCS for the 2020-2021 school year, you may apply through the admissions tab on our website. The deadline for early sibling enrollment is
- Wednesday, September 25 @ 7:30 a.m. – See You at the Pole