If you know your student will be absent, please call before 8:30 a.m. This allows us to know the details of the absence in a timely manner. Our school number is 405-341-2265 or email the following offices:
- ES – Laura Franklin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS – Karen Stillwell – email@example.com
- HS – Leslie Schuermann – leslie.schuermann@ocssaints.
We’re less than TWO WEEKS away from the 3rd Annual Saints 5K! Start fundraising today to support OCS. Donations can be made through your child’s fundraising link or through Venmo. Our goal is to raise $150,000 toward the new Performing Arts Center. Can you help us reach our goal?
DEADLINE EXTENDED to October 29 for personal message signs along the course. Purchase yours TODAY!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Every Friday is OCS Saints Spirit Day! Don’t forget to wear your red, white, and blue spirit gear.
Saints Spirit Store
Come shop at the Saints Spirit Store located in the old upper elementary building on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. or find us set up at home football games.
Performing Arts Center Groundbreaking
We will host a groundbreaking celebration on Tuesday, November 2 at 9:15 a.m. on the east side of the high school to celebrate the continued development of our campus and the work that God is doing at OCS. All students will participate in this school-wide event and are asked to wear their Rooted in Truth school t-shirts.
Veterans Day Assembly
OCS will host an all-school Veterans Day assembly on Thursday, November 11 at 9:15 a.m. If you would like to honor a veteran in our slideshow, please send a photo to Lori Kress by Friday, November 5. Please include your student’s name and the veteran’s name, military branch, and rank. Look for more assembly details in an upcoming email.
Saints Parent Organization
Every parent is a part of SPO and we welcome you to any and all of our meetings and events! SPO news and events:
- Please sign up here to become a Secret Saint and commit to pray for one of our teachers/staff members for the year. All you have to do is pray.
- November 5 – SPO meeting; please come and help us prepare for the Saints 5K
- December 10 – SAVE THE DATE! We will be having a Christmas Breakfast with a Make and Take. Watch for more details soon.
- WANTED: Moms in Prayer leader. SPO would like to get our Moms in Prayer group active again. Moms in Prayer is an international group whose mission is to impact schools through prayer. If you would be interested in helping organize our group, please contact Amy Thomas at OCS.SPO@gmail.com
We are relieved to give students some freedom but also desire to keep students as safe as possible. Please read through these precautions as many have lifted or changed slightly from last year and visit our COVID-19 webpage with more details. At-home COVID-19 tests are not accepted. For questions or concerns, please email the OCS Covid team here.
- Wednesday, October 27 – Make-Up Day for School Pictures
- Tuesday, November 2 – PAC Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Saturday, November 6 – Saints 5K
- Thursday, November 11 – Veterans Day Assembly