Saints Annual Fund
- Academic curriculum and equipment
- Student financial aid and scholarships
- Athletics programs, coaches, and equipment
- Maintenance and improvement of campus facilities
- Co-Curricular activities
The 1970 Society of Saints
- Partners (annual gift of $1,970 – $4,999)
- Samson’s Circle (annual gift of $5,000 – $9,999)
- Leadership Circle (annual gift of $10,000 – $19,999)
- Headmaster’s Circle (annual gift of $20,000 or more)
Supporters who make a long-term commitment to Oklahoma Christian School by joining The 1970 Society of Saints will be invited to an annual reception. In addition, the school will recognize you in the annual report at the end of the school year as well as periodic updates on society news. When you make a first-time gift of $1970 or more, a personalized brick will be placed on the Donor’s Walkway in your honor.
Annual Fund FAQ
Everyone in the OCS community – parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, faculty and staff and the Board of Directors.
Every gift is important and appreciated no matter the size. High participation represents a vote of confidence from our community and has an impact on gifts from outside sources, such as foundations, that consider participation levels as they decide on granting funds to a school.
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs and will match certain charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your human resources department to see if they will match your gift. The impact of your gift to OCS may be doubled or even tripled!
OCS accepts designated gifts, but they will not be included in the Saints Annual Fund. To contribute to the Saints Annual Fund, contact Devin Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org at (405) 341-2265, ext. 202.