Please continue to send your Box Tops to school. "Lollipops at Lunch" will be celebrated for all classes that bring at least 250 by April 28. And don't forget the grand prize: Popsicles on the Playground for all classes that have collected 1500 throughout the year!! Already 2 classes have hit this goal and there's still lots of time. Ask your friends and relatives to help out!!
After School Care
Please click here to read about the changes and to enroll for next year.
This is just a reminder that the Spring Concert at LifeChurch on Tuesday, April 25 th at 7:00 p.m. involves only 3rd -5th graders. Here are a few details regarding the Spring Concert:
- 3rd and 5th graders should be dressed in nice chapel attire and 4th graders in red, white and blue attire.
- Students should be seated with their class by 6:45 p.m.
- The doors to the auditorium at LifeChurch will open at 6:15 p.m.
- Children should remain with their parents until teachers are on duty at 6:30 p.m. Please help us by keeping children calm, seated, and ready for a great night of worship. It is difficult to reign behavior back in if children are allowed to run freely with their friends before the performance begins.
- At the request of both OCS and LifeChurch, we respectfully ask all students to remain inside the auditorium during the entire concert. MS siblings should sit with their family and not hang out with friends in the lobby.
- All students will remain seated with their class until the conclusion of the concert.
- DVD records of the Spring Concert will be available for purchase for $10.00. Order forms will be sent home in Tuesday folders and need to be turned in no later than Friday, May 5th to the elementary office.
OCS's performing arts summer camp is now taking enrollment. It is scheduled for June 5th -8th; Shining Starz (age 5-8) 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and Show Stopperz (age 9-15) 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Campers will discover the fun and exciting world of the theater and receive professional instruction in singing, dancing and acting. A matinee performance will be given on the final day! For more info, contact Mrs. Nix or Mrs. Roselle.
This year, Mrs. Bass and Mrs. Whittington have joined creative forces with Mrs. Martel and her wonderful art projects! We have some exciting things planned for Camp Splash! (yes, some will include water). Please follow this link to the website with the flyer and registration. If you have any question, please contact us! We so enjoy spending a little bit of our summer with your children in a safe, relaxed and fun environment!
It is hard to believe it is that time of year; time to begin to look forward to next year already. As we begin to make plans for next year, we look at the best placement for your child. Again this year, there is an OPTIONAL student input form to provide information about your child in consideration of next year. This is NOT a teacher request form. If you choose, print the form, fill out and return to the office to Mrs. Gardner in a sealed envelope. They are DUE by Friday, May 5th . Click here for student input form.
- Tuesday, April 25th – Spring Concert for 3rd -5th graders @ LifeChurch
- Thursday, May 18th – Kindergarten Graduation @ LifeChurch
- Friday, May 19th – Glory Day
- Friday, May 19th – Last day of school for elementary students