We are pleased that you are considering employment at Oklahoma Christian School. All current openings and specific areas of interest are listed below. If any listings do not match your skills and education, we will consider you for an opening that may occur in the future. All administrators, principals, and teachers will be faithful, active members, in good standing of a Bible-believing church and agree to the Mission and Core Value of OCS. For teaching positions, we also require the applicants be degreed and certified.
Please mail completed applications to:
Elementary: Principal Stephanie Gardner at email@example.com
Middle School: Principal Mr. Mike Toone at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School: Principal Brant Breeden at email@example.com
- Elementary Administrative Assistant. This position reports to the elementary principal and is responsible for providing administrative support for the elementary principal and elementary assistant principal. Contact Elementary Principal Stephanie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Childhood Teaching Assistant (Full-day). Contact Elementary Principal Stephanie Gardner at email@example.com.
- HS Senior Bible Teacher. Contact High School Principal Brant Breeden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HS Math Teacher. Contact High School Principal Brant Breeden at email@example.com.
- Coaching Positions Applicants must have competed a Care & Prevention of Athletic Injury course and must be willing to get CDL if not already in possession. Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony. Please forward a cover letter of interest and resume to Brandon Weaver, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MS Football
- MS Volleyball
- MS Boys basketball
- MS Girls basketball
- MS Tennis
- MS Boys soccer
Non-Discrimination in Employment
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status; however, as a nonprofit religious organization, OCS reserves the right to carefully and fully explore the religious values, faith, and convictions (including personal conduct) of applicants and employees in order to employ and continue the employment of those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with, the mission statement and biblical principles.