We are pleased that you are considering employment at Oklahoma Christian School. All current openings and specific areas of interest are listed below. If any listings do not match your skills and education, we will consider you for an opening that may occur in the future. All administrators, principals, and teachers will be faithful, active members, in good standing of a Bible-believing church and agree to the Mission and Core Value of OCS. For teaching positions, we also require the applicants be degreed and certified.
Please mail completed applications to:
Elementary: Principal Stephanie Gardner at email@example.com
Middle School: Principal Mr. Mike Toone at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School: Principal Brant Breeden at email@example.com
2018-2019 Administrative Openings
- Elementary Assistant Principal - Send completed application to Mrs. Stephanie Gardner (Elementary Principal) and Dr. Al King (Headmaster) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masters degree in Educational Administration or related field
- Administrator certification
- Three years successful teaching experience
- Previous building-level leadership experience desired
2017-2018 Teacher Openings
There are no current openings.
2017-2018 Coaching Openings
Contact Athletic Director Brandon Weaver at email@example.com
- Middle School Track Coach
- High School Girls Volleyball Coach
Non-Discrimination in Employment
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status; however, as a nonprofit religious organization, OCS reserves the right to carefully and fully explore the religious values, faith, and convictions (including personal conduct) of applicants and employees in order to employ and continue the employment of those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with, the mission statement and biblical principles.